Statutory and Special Audit & Assurance
AOGB’s audit approach is risk-based and we focus our attention on industry specific risks and issues faced by different categories of entities.
• Addressing regulatory reporting requirements
• Advising on controls and processing system weaknesses
• Advising on use of various accounting treatments for complex transactions
• Conducting HKFRS/ IFRS reporting
Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") Services
• Preparing tailored ESG and sustainability report according to listing rules, regulations and international standards (e.g. GRI)
• Assisting with stakeholder engagements and materiality assessment, and ESG data management and disclosures
• Conducting independent assurance or verification of the ESG report or selected disclosures (e.g. environmental emissions)
Internal Audit Function Outsourcing
• Conducting risk based internal audits and providing value-added insights and reporting to the Board / Audit Committee
• Establishing strategic performance metrics and developing annual audit plans to ensure proper management of enterprise risks
• Conducting specialized audits to address specific risks such as whistleblowing cases, personal data privacy breaches, frauds and misconducts
We have adopted Hong Kong Standard on Quality Management 1 - Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits or Reviews of Financial Statements, or Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements issued by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants which is effective from 15 December 2022.